Voice over IP (VoIP)
Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a system that utilises specific hardware and Horizon software to convert analog audio telephone calls into digital data to be transmitted over the internet.
What is Horizon?
- Complete hosted communications service for your business
- Manage your phone calls easily and effectively
- Extensive range of fixed and mobile capabilities you control via an easy-to-use web portal
- Easily manage your environment
- Employees maximise their productivity
- Reliable and proven service.
Easily control your fixed/mobile telephony
- Never miss a call, wherever you are
- Free site-to-site calls and cheaper call rates
- Flexible working for better efficiency
- Improves customer contact experience
- Keep your existing numbers or get new ones
- Extend your business reach
- Built-in business continuity
- No hardware investment, no maintenance orrunning costs – only pay for what you use.